We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boracay to kalibo airport

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Boracay to kalibo airport

Hi! I would like to check as my flight departing kalibo is at 8am. So what time should i leave boracay beach station one and is there any ferry at that time???

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,388 posts
1,558 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boracay to kalibo airport

The earliest bus with South West Tours is 5am. You would need to leave your resort at 4am to get on this service.

It will be cutting it fine to get on this service and reach your flight on time.

You will probably need to stay in Kalibo the night before.

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,705 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boracay to kalibo airport

Stay overnight in Kalibo.

The direct route from Singapore to Kalibo is really attracting a lot of Singaporeans!

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boracay to kalibo airport

If there is a fine weather you can reach Kalibo airport in time for check in when leaving at 4 to 4:40 AM.

If there is lots of rain and strong winds you could be in trouble.

Make the decision the day before you leave. If you plan to sleep over at Kalibo, then you do not need to leave the island before 4 or 5 PM

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,196 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boracay to kalibo airport

this has been asked and answered a million times. The consensus is to stay in Kalibo. For info, Southwest has told me recently, they do not want to try to make that flight and you may have to sign a waiver if they agree.

5. Re: Boracay to kalibo airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 28, 2014