We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Boracay

Delhi
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Boracay

Hey

Im getting married in November and I plan to spend my honeymoon in Boracay as my brother and his wife have been there and they totally recommend it.

I just need your views on the places to go, stay, stuff to do and all that goes with a Honeymoon.

Cheers

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Honeymoon in Boracay

Clareirishman: wrong. You cannot get the choice of food (sometimes also quality) as presented in Boracay in many places in the Philippines. In the big cities, of course, but outside in the province it's a different story. Even well known places as Sabang/Puerto Galera had until a couple of years ago not really a great choice of food: either Carinderia Style or German-Fried style with mashed potatoes or fries. Visitors with sensitive stomach it's better to get familiar with Filipino cuisine before ordering.

12. Re: Honeymoon in Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 06, 2014