We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel companion - June 2013

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Travel companion - June 2013

Hello everyone,

Any lone travellers in the Philippines, specifically in Boracay during the month of June?

Looking for someone that with similar interests like food tripping, drinking and partying.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

You might consider to do the Boracay Pub Crawl. Check them in Facebook. You meet people and eventually they will join you for next days activities

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
14,657 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

easy to meet or find once there...

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

Hi what day you'll visit bora? I'll be there june9-12 Im traveling alone (supposedly with mu cousin but she cant come unfortunately) i will be alone, looking for somone to be with /travel buddy FYI: im a ladyboy but definetly not a hooker/prostitute lol im just fascinated meeting foreign, other people

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

I'm confused: is this now about Boracay or Bora. Couple of thousand km in between

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
21,113 posts
1,449 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

Perhaps Kennielyn has the wrong forum?

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

Oh my bad! Yes i mean to say Boracay... Anyone traveling there by June?

Bandar Seri...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

Too Bad ...I will only be in Boracay early July...also a lone traveler. Don't worry, You will find lots of new friends and other traveler there too.

Canadian Afghan
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

Stay at Frendz resort... you will have about 20 people with your same interests the first night... Ill be there untill the 7th!

Canberra, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

hello, I am traveling to the philippines in June. I will be in Boracay from 2nd June for few nights. interested in partying and exploring :)

Canberra, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel companion - June 2013

Also does anyone know how to get from Donsol or Legazpi to Boracay?? The only route I can find is flying back to Manila which I would like to avoid. Does anyone know of any ferries between each place?? thanks :)