We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese New Year

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chinese New Year

I am paying a significant extra premium on my hotel because I will be ther efor Chinese New Year....Are there any special events,activities,parties, fireworks or am I being ripped off?

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Chinese New Year

There's usually a lot going on, though they are not advertising specifics yet. Most of it is geared towards nightlife and party people though, as opposed to children. But I doubt they will be bored here.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Chinese New Year

There will be a lot happening during the CNY in Hong Kong, please check this out: discoverhongkong.com/eng/see-do/events-festi…

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,318 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Chinese New Year

on Boracay, no need to look for events just walk and they will find you I saw a great classic rock band playing not far from Yellow Cab pizza. Did not expect it, we sat for awhile and enjoyed it.

14. Re: Chinese New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 21, 2014