We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palystaion 2 questions

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Palystaion 2 questions

Sorry for asking it here folks but I know this is a widely used forum so a good chance to get an answer. I have a PS2 European version obviously, and I was wondering if it was possible to use it while in Philippines. I dont want to buy games there, just plug in and play. Is there anything I need to do first? Flick a switch etc? Kind of a dunce when it comes to things like this.

Any help appreciated and apologies again for posting it here, although as I will be going to Boracay for a few days, I could argue it is relevant ;)

London, England...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

That's the plan, left the organising to the little lady over there so aslong as she has spoken to Jo Jo then we should be there 24th Jan with any luck.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

It should work as long as the voltage here doesn't upset it. Have a look on the box or manual for info. Or turn it upside down and see what's written there. You can buy plug adaptors cheaply here on the island to fit UK plugs.

Edited: 4:15 am, December 28, 2012
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

quote (Sirenna, I will NOT be taking the playstaion to Boracay -)

14. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, December 28, 2012
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

I know, I meant to put he can buy the adaptors in IloIlo. Absent minded...

16. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, December 28, 2012
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,123 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

Martin, have a great time.

18. Re: Palystaion 2 questions

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 31, 2013