We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

care to share your itinirary maybe we can join in you plans and have done fun

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

sawa?

2. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, August 19, 2013
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

and which of those has to do with boracay

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

I don't know

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

i meant i'm going to boracay solo on the 3rd to 5thOctober and would to ask if there are groups or "solo flights" like me who may be open to go together for para sailing or island hopping,

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

@Ako,

...Stay at a backpackers place. You will meet lots of travellers there. Frendz Resort has dorm rooms.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

Do you mean para sailing (being winched up in the air under a parachute) or paraw sailing (cruising on a native outrigger sailing boat for island hopping)? And no offence but Frendz is just about the most expensive backpacker option available in the most noisy and commercialized area. Most backpackers don't like the Starbucks scene and stay in Angol where it is affordable and authentic.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

I'll be there Sept. 30-Oct. 7!! Let's meet up.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

@AJ great! which station will be staying?

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: solo traveler oct 3 to sawa!

Absolutely no clue! My 2 buddies have been keeping me out of the loop and they booked a hostel because their visas required it ahead of time, but not sure where it is. But they leave on the 4th and I'm staying till the 7th. I liked the station 2 area last year, so I might look for a place around there.