We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

Does anyone know what time the last ferry usually runs from Caticlan to Boracay? (I will be arriving on May 11th)

I have a flight arriving from Hong Kong to Kalibo at 730 pm and wanted to directly proceed to caticlan to take the ferry.

If not, is it possible to charter your own boat and what would be the typical cost?

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

1 forum post? To say that you are not advertising? Ok, assuming that is the case, why not mention the regular bancas plying the Caticlan - Cagban route every 5 minutes as well as the Montenegro fast craft?

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

I didnt go there by bancas coz it was arranged by travel agency. And I enjoyed a lot with that ferry. so im sharing it to this forum bec thats what i experienced I felt comfortable.. So whats the problem here! The person asking the ferry schedule here , why you didnt give him the schedules so he can plan his trip..

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

Does anyone know what time the last ferry usually runs from Caticlan to Boracay? (I will be arriving on May 11th) -because hes already been there

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,377 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

there was a company that was called Oyster but the boat were considered not safe out of Caticlan Cant be the same or ???

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

Ashley there is no need to plan your trip around ferry schedules. As mentioned, bancas run every 5 minutes during the day - you don't need to book them or plan around them unless you'll be traveling extremely early or late - then using Southwest Tours is recommended. How late the bancas run at night varies from day to day and depends on the weather though. As the travel agent arranged your trip for you, how did you come to have the full Oyster Ferry schedule so conveniently available to you?

FORT COLLINS
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

Do they run on Sundays? The Ferry from Caticaian to Boracay? We will be arriving by PAL at 4:10pm to Boracay. Any potential problems? Thanks to all who answer.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

The ferry runs everyday but will stop once the weather becomes bad.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,377 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

the weather is bad now, thru sometime tomorrow..

FORT COLLINS
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

Many thanks. I am flying PAL from Manila to Caticlan as I was informed this was the best route to take with not too much time. I am staying at Best Western in Boracay, already have reservations there. So I need to get to Boracay the same day. (Sunday the 28th).

Edited: 12:02 pm, October 24, 2012
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Ferry Schedule: Caticlan to Boracay

The boats run every day provided the weather is good. Currently it isn't rough as the storm hasn't hit yet. It's just drizzling a little rain and not windy. But the coastguard tend to err on the side of caution. According to the Pagasa weather site, the storm is expected to reach Boracay early morning, maybe 6am. We'll post updates here re boat crossings as and when we hear the news.