We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About 2go ferry and Batangas

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
6 posts
Save Topic
About 2go ferry and Batangas

Hi Guyz,

I'm trying to find the transport information about travel from Caticlan to Manila. And I end up with 2go travel, which provide the overnight ferry to Batangas.

So here I am, is there any of you know about this company? What's the different of their class selection? Let's say the cheapest one and tourist class?

Is there anyone can give me some information of this?

Also, is it easy to travel from Batangas to Manila? I've look a bit, it's took 2 hrs by bus?

Hope you guyz can help!

Thanks!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: About 2go ferry and Batangas

Think hard if it is really worth it to bring your car all this way only to leave it in Caticlan with dubious security. I presume there is a paid parking lot there, of sorts - one would hope! - but if you are not planning to drive around Panay Island or tour there, why bring your car half way across the country on a boat? You can't use it in Boracay.

32. Re: About 2go ferry and Batangas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, June 07, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,913 posts
1,622 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: About 2go ferry and Batangas

Duplicate posting!

34. Re: About 2go ferry and Batangas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 09, 2014