We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay in Boracay?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Stay in Boracay?

Hi All! I'm thinking of going back to the PI's this summer and was thinking of doing Boracay, I heard it's wonderful. I did traveled a little last year and ended up in Sabang scuba diving, but that was with buddies. Going with female companion this time and looking for great beaches, good night life, nice hotels, and some good scuba diving! Can anyone reccommend a place in Boracay that has all of these? Or would anyone reccomend a different island? Any help would be much appreciated.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

Plenty of places. What sort of budget?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

We would probably be looking at the higher ends of hotel. Girlfriend def enjoys some spa treatment and great service. But I really am trying to find a great hotel thats just close to it all and have everything!!! Would you reccomend Boracay for great beaches, great hotels, good places to eat, and scuba? Everyone I've talked to said Boracay is just complete Paradise!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

Sounds like it fits the bill for you. Look up Boracay Beach Resort, Estacio Uno, Two Seasons, Seawind and Nigi Nigi Too.

Sydney
Level Contributor
187 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

I am currently staying at the Shangrila Boracay and it's truly amazing. Nothing else compares on the island. It's paradise.

Sydney
Level Contributor
187 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

ps the hotel runs a regular shuttle to town which is 10 mins away.

Princetown, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

we,v just returned from boracay spent a few days at aysa premier suites at station 3, priced at £250 per night but worth every penny amazing!!!!! i think it,s slightly cheaper than shangrila,,plez check out their web site and there,s a few postings on youtube,lthere,s also a regular free bus service, have,nt stopped talking about this amazing hotel

U>S>A>
Level Contributor
500 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

Gkace,

Your post says " nothing compares" to shangri-la.. Have you stayed at other places and if not , how do you make this determination ? especially as to location and food, there are many that would differ in opinion.

thomas

London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

Each to their own I guess but paying £250 a night I would expect to be carried to the beach and back to my room by my own personal porter lol. I do hope that was fully inclusive of champange breakfasts with scrambled eggs and slices of smoked salmon, accompanied by as many croissants as you could eat ;).

I'm only joking of course, I'm just jealous I don't have the money to stay at such a resort.

Mike, there are plenty of diving oppotunities in Boracay and plenty of higher end hotels if that's your ladies thing. Have a quick check on myboracayguide and then investigate the hotels individually for better prices and more info. As for the beach, well getting voted in the top 10 worldwide year after year tells it's own story.......it's simply beautiful.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,484 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

Is Shangrila still on Boracay, I thought its so far away from white beach, its a different time zone.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to Stay in Boracay?

Leftover, that's funny!!!