We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer getawaY!!

Makati Philippimes
2 posts
Save Topic
Summer getawaY!!

can u help me to where i can get the cheapest resort in bora?a cottage is fine with me over a room and also a fan over an aircon.or it doesnt have to be in a beachfront..guys..help!!thanks..

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer getawaY!!

dave's straw hat inn. it's not the cheapest but one of the lowest-priced. amenities and service are not "cheap" though.

www.davesstrawhatinn.com

Diniwid
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer getawaY!!

Go to Diniwid beach Azicoy and check out their accomodations. It is not very expensive as we have been there many times. If you want to experience the real island life of Boracay, this is the place to be. It is more private so you feel like you have your own beach. If you feel going to the crowded spots, it is just a trike away. There are no noisy bars here, although there are a few bars now that offers drinks/food and no dancing. Just a place to chill out.

Makati Philippimes
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer getawaY!!

does the diniwid resort have a website or sumthing which i can view?is it an isolated place?

Diniwid
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer getawaY!!

Diniwid is not a resort but another beach next to the northern most part of White Beach. It has a lot of small resorts and one high end resort called Nami. Nami Resort used to be Sundance Resort before it was sold. It is not very expensive to stay in the smaller resorts in the Diniwid area. It is like Boracay in the old days. Check out boracay.com and you will find Diniwid listed as a separate category and you will find a couple of small resorts in their list.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer getawaY!!

There are also some nice budget resorts at the southern end of White Beach (Angol) and the area is a little less isolated than Diniwid Beach, though still peaceful. Dave's Straw Hat Inn is one good option - check out their website for more info:

www.davesstrawhatinn.com

Some other nice ones include Alyssa Resort, Austrian Pension, Orchids Resort, Roy's Rendezvous, Isla Gecko, LM Cottages and Little Corner of Italy.