We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mbrs

qc
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
mbrs

anyone got pictures for mbrs? or sun village central? thnx so mch.:)

manila
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: mbrs

Hi,

We (wife and two kids) are going to boracay this April, we were supposed to get MBRS but ended up getting Cebu Pacific for their low fares.

I personally checked MBRS' ship last january, and I think it's not family friendly. They have ten suites. It's not really a suite, it's a very small room with no TV and no private toilet.

Last year we took Superferry to cebu and it was really great and relaxing. We didn't want the boat trip to end.

But if you are the barkada group type, get the double deck beds economy class ( not private room) of MBRS because it's only a 12 hour trip and i'm sure it will be fun. And it's cheaper.

manila
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: mbrs

Hi,

We (wife and two kids) are going to boracay this April, we were supposed to get MBRS but ended up getting Cebu Pacific for their low fares.

I personally checked MBRS' ship last january, and I think it's not family friendly. They have ten suites. It's not really a suite, it's a very small room with no TV and no private toilet.

Last year we took Superferry to cebu and it was really great and relaxing. We didn't want the boat trip to end.

But if you are the barkada group type, get the double deck beds economy class ( not private room) of MBRS because it's only a 12 hour trip and i'm sure it will be fun. And it's cheaper.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: mbrs

I rally don't have anything against the hotel itself, but the location isn't nice. It's right next to the noisy bars - live music till the early hours. The beach isn't so clean there either.