We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Garden Resort

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Garden Resort

I was reading the info on their website, but it never said how far their hotel is to the white beach. It merely stated "a few minutes" or "...a 15 minute ride..." It did mention it had its own private beach. So, how far (walking distance) is the hotel to the beach? So,if you had a choice, would you recommend the Paradise Garden over the Boracay Regency-- in terms of evening quiet time vs loud music; tropical garden settings and pools, and of course...staff friendliness and helpfulness? (I'm inclined to reserve one of the Greenhouse rooms. Anyone stay there?)

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Garden Resort

Paradise Garden Resort: It´s a ten minutes walk to White Beach next to Boracay Tourist Center. P.G.R. has also an entrance along the main road. It`s a very large compound - more than 1 hectare - very nice garden - two swimming pools - very quiet, green and safe.

Paradise Garden would be my choice.

Greenhouse apartments are nice - lovely also there Mabuhay Cottages -

Enjoy your Boracay vacation and have a good time!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Garden Resort

I'd much prefer Paradise Garden over Regency. The beach is just a few minutes away, but it is not a private beach - anyone can use it.

Given the choice though, I'd rather go with somewhere like Waling Waling, Seawind, Sun village (south) or True Home Hotel - much better location and nicer beach front area.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Garden Resort

Sirenna, thanks for all the info you're providing!