We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Lake Ariel, PA
1 post
Save Topic
White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

The pictures on this website for the

Whitehouse Beach Resort are not for the oner on Boracay, at all. They are are for a resort with ALMOST the same name in Thailand and should be rt4emoved from this site, because they were put there in error. The White House on Boracay is a small Villa style fronting the best part of the best beach, with a first floor room with LR, DR, kitchen, and large BR sleeping up to 6, an upstairs soom with accomodations for six, and an upstairs honeymoon suite (for 2) with veranda overlooking the pool and the beach, a few meters away. To the rear are other rooms, in two buildings, all fully airconditioned, TV, hot showers, etc. The management is extremely friendly, the family having been associated with this part of Boracay for nearly 100 years!!

Boracay
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

OH NO...not self-advertising again!!! Give us all a break!!!

Makati, Phillippines
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

True, Patsy's post does read like it was copied from a brochure. But I am a regular guest in this place, and I like it a lot. So if you don't want to take her word for it, take mine. It's not a fancy place, but it's bang for the buck.

melbourne
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

how do you book? any online facilities you know of?

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

I can't find any direct contact details for them...

melbourne
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

hi sirenna, i managed to find their website address which i thought you might like. it doesnt come up on google which is odd. www.boracaywhitehouse.com

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

Thanks Charlotte.

Philippines
Level Contributor
188 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

Hello patsy3210. Do tell more about Whitehouse Beach Resort. We are planning to go to Boracay with a baby and senior citizens this coming October. Is the pool clean? How about the rooms? Thanks.

Boracay Island...
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

http://www.boracayinfo.net?page=show_extended.php&item_id=20

You can click to email them there or pop up their website from there

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

I've not stayed there myself, so I can't claim personal experience of the place, but several of my friends have, and they really liked it. It's on a nice clean, quiet part of the beach too.

ryd
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: White House Beach Resort, White Beach, Boracay

im interested in photos of the Queen size (2 single beds)

(the one that i can afford, lol!), i'd appreciate it if anyway can share.

Queen size (2 single beds) - is listed as P 3,950 (High Season)

whitehouse website has confusing information regarding the pictures and name/description of the room in contrast to their published rates which have different room names.