We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renovation near Fridays?

hong kong
7 posts
Save Topic
renovation near Fridays?

When I recived my room confirmation from Fridays, they advised that there is construction going on nearby from 9am to 8pm. I need to know if its really noisy and disturbing? Should I consider staying somewhere else because of this? Any views on Regency?

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: renovation near Fridays?

Yes, I mention that in another forum. that 's the Discovery Shore project on the former Ayala land near Fridays. They cut all the trees and levelled off the hill to put up their concrete building. am not sure if it is still really noisy though. I have been there a few times for happy hours and it was not stopping their guests to stay on the beach.

If Fridays was upfront about it, why dont you ask them for more details?

If Fridays is your style of resort, Regency may disapoint you as they are apart in concept.

australia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: renovation near Fridays?

hi,

i have been trying to get answesrs on the same issue. i think i am going to go ahead with the booking. fridays seems to be the best place to stay. it doesn't seem to be affecting their occupancy. i got the last room and wasn't able to get it for the whole duration of our stay. i am thinking about nami for the second half. or maybe waling waling????

Mel

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: renovation near Fridays?

Nami is good if you are looking for seclusion - the view from the verandas is pretty spectacular, and each room has a jacuzzi.

Re Fridays - how much time will you be spending in your room? If you like to sleep in late it could be a problem, but if you are one of those people who likes to get up and be out and about I doubt if it would be a bother.