We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pearl of Pacific

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pearl of Pacific

Need some info on this resort. Been told by friends that it is fine. I am confused where abouts in this resort I should book. They have different types of rooms. We want a beachfront room with a view. Also is it best to book on the net or should we wait till we get to Philippines and see a travel agent there?Which one will work out more cheaper. And do these resorts get booked out during Jan? Ta

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pearl of Pacific

You can find a lot of info and pictures in this site. Just click "Boracay Hotels" then the name of that resort and you will read a lot of guests experience.

Coming from Australia, I would suggest you book through a travel agent or direct through hotel website. January can get real busy in most good resorts.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pearl of Pacific

Yes, probably best not to wing it at that time, otherwise you could be disappointed. As suggested, check out the reviews from guests who have stayed in Boracay's various hotels to give you an idea of what will suit you, then look for a reputable agent.