We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

titay's resort

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
titay's resort

hello. is titay's resort in white beach open? how is it so far? would you recommend it? thanks!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: titay's resort

What is 'white beach open'? How is it so far from what?

I don't really understand what you mean.

Titay is a nice resort at the southern end of the beach, in a quiet area. The resort is beachfront, and has a pool.

It is not the most luxurious resort on the island, but it is attractive, and the staff are friendly and helpful. I heard they are offering good deals at the moment.

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: titay's resort

sorry for confusing you, sirenna. what i meant by "open" was if titay is still operating. i heard it was having problems and read from the web that it is permanently closed. since you said it is offerring good deals at the moment, i believe you. i am glad, knowing it has been there long before the more luxurious resorts were set up. i'll probably check the net for further details on the resort, especially the good deals.

thanks! : )

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: titay's resort

I'm sorry, I was confused by your wording, as I didn't know that it had closed. It isn't a resort that I walk past very often but last time I was there the manageress was very helpful, and told me that the rates are very reasonable in low season. Double check though, as there may be something going on there that I am unaware of!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: titay's resort

It did have problems a few years ago. Is the website you were looking at up to date? A lot of them are not, I'm afraid.

Boracay
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: titay's resort

There was a rumour a few months back that the Bank had foreclosed on Titay's Resort and it was to be auctioned off by the Bank, but I heard nothing since then. Did anyone else hear that story?

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: titay's resort

Yes, I heard that, but it was a couple of years ago. There are lots of rumours about the place.