We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seraph Hotel

Fontana, CA
7 posts
Save Topic
Seraph Hotel

I am based in California and we've been trying to book through an agency here. They're suggesting that we book at the Seraph Hotel since they also have a family room. Boracay Regency which we are really considering but they said that it's already fully booked. What do you think of Seraph? Is this a good hotel? Is it close to the beach?

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seraph Hotel

Seraph is not a bad hotel. It's not particularly nice to look at, but it has a lovely garden area and pool. I'd prefer to stay there rather than Regency, which is very large and characterless. Seraph is very poular with Koreans, so prepare to be outnumbered. I'm not sure how many of the rooms have sea views, as a lot of them are at the back of the hotel. It is very close to the beach though.

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seraph Hotel

Seraph Hotel is good choice if you like to join Koreans eating Mongolian BBQ while watching argentinian tango-ballroom dancing and hawaian dances. If you are looking for some local touches though, forget it.

Fontana, CA
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seraph Hotel

Thanks again for the input.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seraph Hotel

Seraph has a nice pool(s) to swim laps and a day pass for a child is P50 adult I think P100....I like to hideout there, get some exercise and hit the deli behind the Seraph next to the hotel by hospital for lunch, a few drinks......ahh, I need to go there now...:-] Staff are friendly, but one complaint I heard, a UK balikbayan filipina got stopped by guard and questioned her on why she was entering hotel....she was upset to say the least and they got into it....anyway, Have Fun...Also, dont use an agency...try to go direct to hotel or internet...