We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philippines here we come.

7 posts
Save Topic
Philippines here we come.

This is my second trip. The first was very boring as I had to stay with my wife's family. They all lovely people, but I just could not get away alone. But I love the city.

Can any one help me or give me few tips or ever better intoduce some one to have a good time. ( I mean Good Time!)

I am 40 and resonably fit. We'll be going first week of August till the end of the month.

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Philippines here we come.

sorry and thank you for the lesson, Latina Mama.

7 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Philippines here we come.

This is Loui reporting from Bucaray:

Hi friends. I flew form Medanaw got her Yesterday and apart from losing my MBphone everything looks and taste beautiful.

I am staying in the Regency and had a massage this mornig and feel like a million dolars. Tomows I'll be going with Red Pirates for and expedition.

Well after this I'll hire a Bike fom Dowi he say he will give a good price. Well all i want to tell you that I am having a good time and I want to thank you all for your advice. Wish you all were here.

Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Philippines here we come.

Hi Loui, I'm glad you're enjoying the island. Captain Joey (Red Pirates) said he hadn't seen you! It's best to confirm with him if you want to go tomorrow, in case other customers turn up. You (or your resort) can call him on 036 288 5767. Have a good time in Boracay.

boracay island
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
34. Re: Philippines here we come.

Welcome to Boracay! Say hi to Capt. Joey and Rolly for me, and be sure to have a beer in the Pirates Pub!

Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor