We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catching 07:55 flight (MPH to MNL)

Istanbul
Level Contributor
357 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Catching 07:55 flight (MPH to MNL)

Hi all, I found a flight which departs at 07:55 at Caticlan while going back to Manila. What is the earliest ferry time from Boracay? May I catch this flight? Thank you very much for all replies in advance and have a nice week.

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Boracay
Boracay
Panay Island, Philippines
3 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2,831 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catching 07:55 flight (MPH to MNL)

To safely book your 0755 hours flight , book your land & ferry transfer from Boracay, with a reliable agent ...

A lot of members on this forums use Southwest Tours .

https:/…

My PAL flight from Caticlan was early than yours ..

Southwest's minivan picked me up from my Station1 hotel at approx 430am to the jetty for ferry pick-up ..

If u choose to do it yourself , then u have to get a really early morning tricycle or other transport to the jetty yourself...

You don't need to use the internet for booking of this transfer via Southwest Tours .

I got my hotel's staff to book it for me... or u can book it at Southwest's office on Boracay itself ...

Mentioned in this post
Boracay
Boracay
Panay Island, Philippines
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,637 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catching 07:55 flight (MPH to MNL)

Book online may be cheaper than at your hotel, but NOT always.

Level Contributor
11 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catching 07:55 flight (MPH to MNL)

Booking online, they will charge you 5% additional fees but it's not that a huge amount. Also recommend using them just for the peace of mind of not missing your flight.

Reply to: Catching 07:55 flight (MPH to MNL)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted