We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lorenzo South

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lorenzo South

Hey all i'm planning a get away with my girlfriend and she booked us a hotel called Lorenzo South. Anyone got anything to say about this hotel? Ive been to the many websites but i need a real persons opinion. Thanks everybody!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lorenzo South

Lorenzo South is nice. I've not stayed there personally, but friends of mine have, and they enjoyed it. There's a good snorkeling site outside, and a lovely stretch of beach, not too crowded with tourists.

2. Re: Lorenzo South

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, May 21, 2005
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lorenzo South

I have to agree about the restaurant. It's a shame. Thankfully there are good restaurants just a short walk away.