We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
14 reviews
Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

Hey everyone, can someone tell me which area of White Beach is the best hotel location? Near Boat station 1, 2 or 3. I hear that 3 is bad very private bit away and dangerous??!!, then i hear 2 is crowded and 1 is the best has cleaner sand.

Can someone tell me, cuz im lookin for hotels which are beachfront.

Philippines
Level Contributor
279 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

i would go for staion 1 (1st choice) & 3 (2nd choice). beach is nicer in station 1. station 2 is really crowded. station 3 is dangerous??? where did you hear that? if you want to enjoy some privacy, station 1 & 3 would be good for you.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

thanks... i dont know where i heard it!!! well is the sand nice in station 3? do you know the mandala spa is that in a good location?

manila
Level Contributor
66 posts
3. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

Station 1 is the where the best hotels are. Station 2 is crowded but it's nice too. Station 3 is peaceful and quiet, it's not dangerous.

Waling-Waling and Fridays are beachfront hotels at station 1.

Philippines
Level Contributor
279 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

hi destiny 185. the sand and the beach in station 1 is far much better than station 3.

mandala spa is located along the road in station 3, not beachfront but its just a few minutes walk away from the beach. they have rooms with ocean view. the restaurant serves vegetarian menu. i love their pasta, apple crumble and muffin. their spa treatments are absolutely wonderful.

station 3 is safe, i stay there often.

enjoy your trip!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

The beach is wider after boat station 1 and the sand is slightly finer than at the other 2 stations.

South of station 3, as mentioned before, is peaceful and has a relaxed, laid-back atmosphere. It's not a dangerous area.

Tourist related crimes tend to occur in the busy areas where pickpocketing and bag snatchings occasionally happen. Just take sensible precautions and don't leave valuables such as phones, wallets, bags etc unattended.

Ottawa,Canada
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

Boat station 1............best part of the beach.

But if you dont mind walking...............anywhere.

1,2,3......not much difference.

Have a great trip.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

I'd say there is a noticable difference between the 3 boat stations. Especially in terms of noise/crowds.

Some people come here looking for that real "island" feel, so they will no doubt be more contented in a less developed area. Those seeking to escape the city usually don't wish to stay on the part of the beach which most resembles it!

But of course many others are coming here to party, and some city dwellers can't conceive of being more than 5 minutes walk from a mall lest thy get withdrawal symptoms!

The nice thing is that Boracay can still accomodate both.

8. Re: Which Boat Station 1,2 or 3 for best hotel location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 19, 2009