We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Big Jim re Chriscent Ville

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
For Big Jim re Chriscent Ville

Hi Big_Jim_Cebu,

I understand you stayed in Chriscent Ville in 2004. I believe the place is clean or you would not have been happy about your stay then. May I ask if it is (was) quiet at night though? The staff said it's just 5 minutes to/from the airport and I am concerned the pension could be too close to the highway.

Thanks and regards.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,329 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Big Jim re Chriscent Ville

Hello

Yes, it was very clean. You can see the video on this page of my website:

bigjimsphilippinesexperience.com/videos1.htm

It is situated on Gallares Street. Gallares Street is one one main streets in the central business district of Tagbilaran. There is a major mall one block away.

The next street over is where all the banks are situated.

It is not the highway but is very busy with traffic in the daytime.

I am sorry but I am not a reliable person to ask about noise at night as night noise doesn't bother me. However, I don't recall any noise at night.

I hope this helps!

Regards: Jim Sibbick

sibbick61@yahoo.com.au

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Big Jim re Chriscent Ville

Thank you!

3. Re: For Big Jim re Chriscent Ville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 26, 2009