We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I wanna go to BOHOL

quezon city...
8 posts
Save Topic
I wanna go to BOHOL

Hi, me and my friends are planning to have a vacation trip to BOHOL. Please help us.......Hotel, resort and everything

Planet Venus
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

bohol is very rustic, and there are many historical sites to see like churches. also good for nature trips ie see the tarsier, go scuba or snorkel and go whale watching.

there are many resorts in bohol. i stayed in a resort called panglao resort two yrs ago. i wasnt impressed as service was geared mainly for "blue eyed, blonde" tourists with obvious $$$$$ on their pockets.

it took about 3 hours to serve an ala carte lunch. and between an order from a local tourist who wanted ice cream for their kids and an american who wanted beer - the waiters (yes the waiterS) catered immediately to the american, and forgot all about the local tourist. go figure.

this guy was a really big help when we were there - he can also help you with tours, resorts, where to stay, what to do etc aside from the obvious whale watching which is his original business. give him a buzz.

Joselino "Jojo" S. Baritua

Pamilacan Island Dolphin and Whale Watching Tours

Poblacion, Baclayon 6301 Bohol, Philippines

Tel. No. (+63)(38)5409279

Mobile Phone and Text No (+63)(919)7306108

http://whales.bohol.ph/

Email: pamilacan@yahoo.com

TAGBILARAN BOHOL
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

Hi,

i read your message e a while ago, may I ask if how much can you spend for a hotel a night, since there are a lot of hotel chargind different rates.

EFREN

Manila
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

Hi! I'm Rhed, a tourism graduate student of 1 of d unvrsities here in Quezon City and I'm frm Bohol..I'm into organizing group trips to our province. I make package tour that includes accommodation, site visits,land transfers,meals, and others depending on my client's budget.. Should you and ur friends are willing to avail of my 'value-for-money' vacation escapades to BOHOL, pls feel free to contact me at 09273000112 or (02)742-3155..I am more than eager to get you there and show you my beautiful homeland of BOHOL!

Hope to see you all there soon!!!

Manila
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

Hi! I'm Rhed, a tourism graduate student of 1 of d universties here in Quezon City and I'm frm Bohol..I'm into organizing group trips to our province that will depend on my client's budget for their vacation escapades.. Should you and your friends are willing to avail of my 'value-for-money' tour package to Bohol, pls feel free to contact me at 09273000112..I'm am more than wiling to help you to get to BOHOL!!! Just let me knw how many of you are going and what r ur preferd sites to visit and/or activities to do during ur vacation..

Manila
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

Hi! I'm Rhed, a tourism graduate student of 1 of d universties here in Quezon City and I'm frm Bohol..I'm into organizing group trips to our province that will depend on my client's budget for their vacation escapades.. Should you and your friends are willing to avail of my 'value-for-money' tour package to Bohol, pls feel free to contact me at 09273000112..I'm am more than wiling to help you to get to BOHOL!!! Just let me knw how many of you are going and what r ur preferd sites to visit and/or activities to do during ur vacation..

manila
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

hi Rhed,,, I'm not sure if this post will go it's just a try. anyway, suppose we'll avail to your tour package, around how much should I pay? i'm planning to have my vacation there with my friend for 3 days. So can you make out how much will be the cost? thanks.

manila
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

to rhed,

Hi, we are also planning to go to Bohol this mid april for a vacation. Would appriciated if you could give us the details of the packages you are offering. Duration of our stay would be 4-5 days. You can email me at gero52899@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

hi rhed!

me too! my 3 friends and I are also going to bohol for 4 days, but our budget is around P8000 each, which would include the airfare (though we got it round trip for P6153 because we're students), lodging, and stuff.

my parents told me that it would be cheaper to rent a car instead of going on a tour? if we did that, how much is the rental for the cruise for the loboc bay?

also, what do you think would be the cheapest place to stay that would have aircon and still be in panglao island? the cheapest we found was on bohol plaza and olman's view.

could you help us? email me at emem83@yahoo.com.

Monterey Ca.
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

Hello eryque!I think you can visit the website of Bohol Travel so you can get your answer in going to Bohol,I'm from Bohol but unfortunately I was not there now bcoz I'm here in Ca. It has so many hotels in tagbilaran where you can stay for your visit to bohol.I can assure you won't be sorry for going to Bohol,people there are so hospitable and so kind,that's why I loved Boholanos and I'm a pure Boholana.Proud of it.I wish someday I will be in my beloved Bohol.I missed it so much.

10. Re: I wanna go to BOHOL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:26 am, July 19, 2005