In a perfect scenario the 2:00pm ferry is feasible but nothing is perfect. If I were you and you don't want possible headaches I will take a morning trip to factor in possible delays because of weather or heavy traffic.
Again, leave the day before that is the best advice.
If on the day of your departure and there is a heavy storm, there is a chance that the ferry service will be suspended.
So the result is you are going to miss your flight.
Also, do not rely too much on schedule. Philippines transport schedule is very dynamic; it changes as and when they deem fit.
agh!! this is depressing news. but thanks for the warnings.
go to the port of tagbilaran. if weesam is cancelled try ocean jet or super cat
Never ever trust a boat to get you to a plane on time.
Worse than that, your 2pm boat would get you to the city in peak afternoon traffic and you might spend a couple of hours getting to the airport.
I personally would be in Cebu City the night before but for you, at the very least, you want to depart Tagbilaran in the morning.
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.