We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to see in Bohol

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Things to see in Bohol

I am in no way trying to promote www.genesisdivers.com

However if you click on "Bohol Tours" on their web page, you will see one of the best lists I have ever seen for suggestions of things to do in Bohol.

Genesis has nothing to do with any tour operators, they just provide this list as a great guide of options to see and do.

I have dived with them several times though, for full disclosure lol

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to see in Bohol

Great list.

Good for first timers.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,220 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to see in Bohol

This is also a great list which is provided under FAQs Bohol Province.

tripadvisor.com/…31298504

Tommo

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to see in Bohol

Tommo,

it appears to be a similar list, it does provide lots of useful information, now just trying to figure when I can get back to Bohol again, more to see

4. Re: Things to see in Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 pm, April 21, 2013
Tagbilaran City...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to see in Bohol

Charot...I agree jengin!!!!

6. Re: Things to see in Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 23, 2014