We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

make sure that your arrival on day 1 is early in the morning. From 7am up to around 10:30 so that you can do the Countryside Tour upon arrival.

Day 1 Countryside Tour

Day 2 Island Hopping Tour

(you can either choose Pamilacan or Balicasag depending on where you are staying)

Day 3 rest/check-out

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,233 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

tom_herrera

1 2 and 3 is a must in Bohol. I think Bohol deserves more than 3 days. We spent 5 and it wasnt enough. Really enjoyed staying at Golden Palm Alona.

Tommo

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

True!!! But thats the least that you can do in Bohol to still enjoy the beauty of the province. How was Alona? as what I've read with some blogs that is a bit noisy and crowded. Is it?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Alona is a Boracay wannabe.

The last time I went in 2011 isn't that noisy. It is still better than Boracay Station 2.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,233 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Not busy compared to Boracay. Alona Beach is a lovely place.

Tommo

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Sounds great to me, definitely ill include it to my bucket list when ill have the chance to re-visit this beautiful province.

Need more ideas coming from you guys about:

Anda and its mystical island tour

Scuba diving in Anda

The next time ill be in Bohol, I'm planning to stay for a week, any recommendations for some good and fun activities?

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Why is Anda "mystical"?

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Anda is beautiful. It is quieter than Panglao. Anda White is a beautiful place to stay. Flower Beach Resort is cheaper and nice as well.

Scuba diving is better in Jagna fr what I heard. Had a friend who was a dive master in these areas. Back in the US tho.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Ow i didnt realize that Bohol has even a lot more to offer than what i thought. A friend of mine whom i also referred to my guide when i went to Bohol had so much fun and discovered a lot more in Bohol. He was able to visit some gorgeous rice terraces in the towns of sierra bullones on their way to anda and in anda they also went to the mystical island in la manok where shaman rituals are still being practised, and coming from anda going back to the resort from anda they had sunset in morning hills and told me that it was also nice there. I envy his experience..huhuhu how come i didn't have the chance to ask Paul Incon regarding these spots...

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Next to Anda is Candijay where you can see the tallest waterfalls in Bohol called Can-umantad. I was surprised Bohol has this waterfalls because it's never mentioned at all. Witness the majestic falls here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq4TjEg9W8I

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best IT for 3d/2n in Bohol

Can-umantad is on my radar now!