We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alona Tropical or Oasis Resort?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Alona Tropical or Oasis Resort?

Hi,

I have shortlisted 2 resorts at Alona beach.

(1)Alona Tropical Beach Resort Poolside Room with 2 queen beds @ Php5500.

(2) Oasis Resort Poolside Deluxe Room with 1 queen, 1 single & 1 pullout bed @ Php5000.

After reading various reviews but I still can't decide which resorts to choose.

My family are 2 adults & 2 children (4 & 11 years old). My children like to swim in the pool & play sand castle on the beach.

Both resorts are on beachfront & with pool but not sure how are the food, services, cleanliness & comfort of the rooms.

Hard to decide..

Can someone who knows about or stay before at the 2 resorts give me some advise?

Thanks all.

hong kong
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Alona Tropical or Oasis Resort?

Hello There !

So how was your trip at the end? :)

I am also looking at Alona Resort but i cannot find any contact: email or phone number

Would you be kind enough to drop those for me?

Many thanks

C

12. Re: Alona Tropical or Oasis Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:25 am, October 28, 2012