We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PPS to Cebu flights?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
PPS to Cebu flights?

We had our itinerary all planned and agreed upon. Unfortunately, Air Asia has thrown us a curve ball.

Here was our initial plan.

Monday - Arrive from Cebu at noon, travel straight to El Nido.

Tuesday - Combined Island hopping Tour

Wednesday - Same as above

Thursday - Travel to Nacpan and other closer sights, travel to PPS in the afternoon.

Friday - Do Underground River tour, travel to Cebu in the afternoon.

Very tiring, but making the most of our time.

Now, Air Asia has canceled their route form PPS to Cebu and has basically destroyed our plans. We can not leave on Saturday as we have already booked our next stop.

This leaves us with 2 options

Take the PAL flight in the afternoon with a layover in manila. This adds another 4 hours of travel in an already very long day and week.

Or skip the Underground river tour. I understand that the tour might not be that amazing, but, it feels such a waste that we went to Palawan and not visit it.

I guess what I am hoping for is for someone to have some knowledge that another airlines would pick up the afternoon route later on (we are not flying until sept)...

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,787 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: PPS to Cebu flights?

Many tourists and locals alike would have luggage and you all need to put them in the compartment.

12. Re: PPS to Cebu flights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Princesa