We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palawan hotel and tour package

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Palawan hotel and tour package

Hi! We are planning to visit Palawan on December. We have 3 kids (6,4 and almost 2yrs old) and 6 adults. Any affordable hotel and tour package you guys reccomend?

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
70 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Palawan hotel and tour package

Try Tao Expeditions instead to make the best of your Palawan trip. Go check TA. (Not sure though if it suits with the kids who are really pretty young)

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Palawan hotel and tour package

El Nido will cost you far more than Coron, for facilities that are not so good. Hence I would recommend Coron.

There is a recent thread on this - do go through them -

tripadvisor.com/…52098272

Just back report on Palawan (El Nido / Cacnipa / Port Barton) here -

El Nido = tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294256-i9213-k672…

Cacnipa island = tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294256-i9213-k672…

Port Barton = tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294256-i9213-k672…

Useful Notes on El Nido =

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294256-i9213-k667…

and

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294255-i8273-k672…

I would NOT recommend Tao expeditions for a couple with kids - Tao is way too "off the beaten track" - sleeping on beaches accommodation,s no electricity, fantastic views, but zero privacy. So if you like a clean western style loo (sans geckos watching you), good healthy food at each meal to your taste, served on a table with clean cutlery, Tao is not what you are looking for. If you love nature fanatically, and enjoy off the beaten track adventures, only then is Tao for you.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Palawan hotel and tour package

If you really want Palawan in PPS area then i recommend Daluyon Resort in Sabang Puerto princesa. I have stayed here and very relaxing and have a very nice beach front resort.

For El Nido, i don't really recommend this with smaller kids but if you really want it then i suggest staying in Stunning Vistas then do island hopping or hire private boat to reach the numerous white sand beaches of El nido. With smaller kids hire a private boat and request for extra crew to watch the smaller kids.

I recommend bringing your own vest, snorkel kit if possible... and lots of insect repellant and sunblock.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
9 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Palawan hotel and tour package

If you plan to go to Puerto Prinsesa, contact Hibiscus Garden Hotel. They will arrange everything for you. Very nice people at Hibiscus.

15. Re: Palawan hotel and tour package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 23, 2014