We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

puerto pension

philippines
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
puerto pension

Larance, thanks for recommending Puerto Pension. We did stay there and we were not dispapponted. The service was great, the rooms were basic yet clean. Most importantly, the view of the sea and mountains from their roof deck restaurant was breathtaking.

We also went to crocodile farm. Although it's usually close on Sundays, a large group of tourists requested a tour, so were were able to enter as well.

The Butterfly Garden was small but the visit there proved to be very educational. We saw first hand all the dfifferent stages of the butterfly's life cycle.

We enjoyed palawan. We were impressed by their friendly, helpful people and their natural resources. A simple visit to their public market even impressed us with their fresh bounty from the sea! Wow!

We were not able to go to the other places as we were pressed for time. What were we supposed to see at vietville and bakers hill?

Thanks.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: puerto pension

no probs mam.. i am very willing to help you as much as I can.. I was a tour guide there a couple of years ago and I love Palawan so much.. thank you for your inquiry..

God Bless!!!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: puerto pension

vietville is a place of vietnamse people.. I hope you have tried the famous chao long of palawan.. that was a food of the vietnamse..it is outside the city proper of palawan. I have hoped that you had visited the bakers hil..It was a very cool and nice place. You will see the scenic view of some barangays of puerto princesa and the mountains and most esp. the sea. well its ok, if you have another time soon, try to visit that two places.

Ilocos Norte
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: puerto pension

Can I have a phone number of Puerto Pension? Just in case I want to travel to Puerto Princesa then I can reserve a room.

4. Re: puerto pension

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Princesa