We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

Hi all

I'm coming Puerto Princesa on September this year, this is my first time in Phillippines and Palawan as well, i'm so confusing where is Puerto Princesa 's international airport on the map? Because when i try to book the hotel, only Taytay and Elnido airport showing on the map! I just want to know which airport is for Phillippines airlines landing to Puerto Princesa!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

There is only one airport in Puerto Princesa, it is on Rizal ave, where many hotels and restaurants are located, look on google maps, you will find it

Makati, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

They do have an international airport in Puerto Princessa. However, it is very small and very basic... So don't expect much.

So to answer the question, where, well, it is in Puerto Princessa. Try looking around mid-part of the island, towards the right. It's easy to find on Google Maps.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Puerto+Princesa+International+Airport+Terminal,+Puerto+Princesa,+Western+Visayas,+Philippines&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.735377,86.572266&oq=puerto+princessa+in&hq=Puerto+Princesa+International+Airport+Terminal,+Puerto+Princesa,+Western+Visayas,+Philippines&t=m&z=15

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

Thank-you so much!!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

Yeah, i know all the island's airport is small, i'm just afraid that landing for the wrong airport, i really want to go to Coron, but i though that Coron is in Puerto Princesa, now i found that Coron is another part in Palawan, haizz! Thank you so much indeed!

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,729 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

alainng,

If you want to go to Coron, the name of the airport is Busuanga.

As for Puerto Princessa, the airport is also named as Puerto Princerssa.

So be careful when you book your air tickets.

singapore
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

Hi peeps

Pls advise how far is Microtel Inn from PP airport ?

thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,729 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

From the look at the map available at the hotel website, it should not take more than 20mins by trike,

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,833 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

Microtel is exactly 9.4 kms away from the airport according to Google Maps.

9. Re: Puerto Princesa's Intrenational airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 05, 2014