We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

we need a place to stay.. pls help us

Pasig City
4 posts
Save Topic
we need a place to stay.. pls help us

hi! my group (15-19 pax.. mostly students) will be travelling to Palawan next week (january 20 -23). Is there any place you can recommend or suggest to us to stay that can accommodate 19pax? preferably house para sama- sama kame ?. We are in a tight budget hope you can help us. i would really appreciate it.

my email is allancgabatin@yahoo.com

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: we need a place to stay.. pls help us

Mabuhay and Aloha Allan,

There are plenty of guest houses at fair prices. Casa Linda has a nice restaurant but no TV and is P500/nt - last year anyway. THere are many places in this range. I suggest you take a look at the official Puerto princesa website that is very complete:

www.visitpuertoprincesa.com

you can find rates of different accommodations from hotels/pension/lodging etc. in this website and it is completely neutral.

You may be able to cut a deal at Marina resort, across the bay from downtown but with free shuttles. The rooms are big enough to hold 4-6-even 8 people so that might work.

Check it out and I will follow in the forum

Malaking Unggui, or Ling Yai in Thailand

Forum Moderator (AKA John "Caveman" Gray)

Pasig City
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: we need a place to stay.. pls help us

Thank u very much for the info. We'll check it out in the internet.

God bless.

Allan

manila
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: we need a place to stay.. pls help us

Hi Ling Yai,

Our family (14people in all) will be going to Puerto Princesa this coming March 21-24. We are looking at De Loro Inn and Restaurant for accommodations, they offered us cheaper package rates, half of what normally is offered by other pension inns/hotels.

Would you recommend De Loro Inn?

Thanks much! Your reply would be very much appreciated.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: we need a place to stay.. pls help us

Definitely will not recommend De Loro Inn. Had a horrible experience there. They refused to accept a confirmed reservation. Why? Because all of a sudden, they didn't want to accept an overnight stay. Yep..right after they have accepted our money and confirmed it. To make matters worse, the way they did it was very rude...we were humiliated. They did give us our money back but that's the best thing I can say about it

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: we need a place to stay.. pls help us

Definitely will not recommend De Loro Inn. Had a horrible experience there. They refused to accept a confirmed reservation. Why? Because all of a sudden, they didn't want to accept an overnight stay. Yep..right after they have accepted our money and confirmed it. To make matters worse, the way they did it was very rude...we were humiliated. They did give us our money back but that's the best thing I can say about it

manila
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: we need a place to stay.. pls help us

Hi Croces,

Thanks for your reply.

What happened to your confirmation with De Loro? Maybe you can share to us the details. I'm sorry for your bad experience with them.

I just came back from our Puerto Princesa trip, we stayed at De Loro for 4 days and 3 nights, so far they accommodated us well and responded to my every demand.

I'm planning of bringing my family back by July or August. But since you got a bad experience with them, I would love to know about it so I can re-consider.

Thanks much! :)

7. Re: we need a place to stay.. pls help us

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Princesa