We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which tour?

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Which tour?

My main interest is in enjoying the scenery rather than swimming and snorkeling. I am thinking to do two tours. Which ones should I choose ?

I read somewhere that some companies offer a combination of two; one of which is Tour C.

Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,123 posts
1,505 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which tour?

We did combined Tour A & C. Midnight Sun offer this tour.

Tommo

2. Re: Which tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, November 21, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which tour?

Thanks Tommo. I will contact them.

Did u do Tour B ?

I have an extra day in Palawan. Can not decide where to spend it. Stay in El Nido or spend it in PP ? Any suggestions ?

Regards.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,123 posts
1,505 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which tour?

Yes I joined a goup for Tour B and a private tour for combined Tour A & C.

What is your current itinerary in Palawan?

Tommo

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which tour?

Tommo,,

Thanks again.

Here is my itinerary.

Day 1: Arrive PP in the morning and travel to El Nido

Day 2: El Nido Tour A & C

Day 3: El Nido Tour B

Day 4: ? ? ?

Day 5: Flight to Cebu in the afternoon. After spending a few days in Cebu I will fly to Coron for a few days.

My previous question was for Day 4 above.

Another question comes to mind. After doing tour A & C is it worth doing tour B ?

Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,123 posts
1,505 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which tour?

You could do the Cadlao Kayak & Snorkel Tour but for me I would spend that day relaxing around town.

elnidoboutiqueandartcafe.com/cadlao_kayak.ht…

3 days Island Hopping in a row can be quite tiring!

More activities listed here:

elnidoboutiqueandartcafe.com/Activities.html

Tommo

Palawan Island...
Level Contributor
77 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which tour?

Here's the reality, if you're the active type or in a fun group, doing all the boat tours will be just fine, if otherwise, doing all in 3 consecutive days, it will be tiring and becomes a bore on the third day. All itineraries are islands with beaches or lagoons.

Or maybe it's just me as I did it several times in a month (I'm from Palawan). If I may suggest, you take 2 island hopping tours, perhaps A & B, I did C recently, the only difference is there's a Matinloc Shrine on the later. Some people do the Combi Tour (A & C) just cuz they have limited time and can do just one tour.

If you have a third day, you might want to do an Inland Tour visiting the waterfalls, a 45-minute walk through the jungle before reaching the falls, exciting but you should be physically fit or just simply fit to do some moderate trek. Then onto a secluded beach too, forget the hotspring, you can rent a tricycle and can also request for the waterfalls along, haggle for the trike rental.

Check https://www.facebook.com/budgetpalawan for pictures on the inland tour.

Otherwise you could also go to PP and take the underground river tour, people go to PP for that.

Have fun in Palawan.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which tour?

Tommo,

Thanks again. Taking it easy and relax in the town seems to be the choice.

Regards.

Edited: 10:08 pm, November 24, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which tour?

Thank you too Shoppelifter !

El Nido, Philippines
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Which tour?

it's depend to activity you want..if you want more on snorkeling choose tour c,and if you want sight seeing or more on exploring the el nido lagoons choose tour a

inquire at maambeng travel for your amazing trip in el nido..