We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Popular Restaurants in El Nido!

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,388 posts
1,558 reviews
Save Topic
6 Popular Restaurants in El Nido!

Looking for somewhere to eat in El Nido? Here is a blog with restaurant information. Ive tried the Alternative and Squidos from that list. One not mentioned is Altrove...fantastic pizzas and pasta.

thepoortraveler.net/2013/…

The author is creating at a later date a separate list of budget-friendly restaurants in El Nido.

Might interest YLOO as he felt these were lacking in El Nido.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,735 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Popular Restaurants in El Nido!

I had the chance to dine at El Nido corner and I enjoyed the view more than the food. I would definitely go back there.

El Nido, Philippines
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Popular Restaurants in El Nido!

While on Tripadvisor, you might want to check out all the review ipof restaurants: tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g294256-El_Nido_…

Sunnyvale...
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Popular Restaurants in El Nido!

Tip for all of these restaurants. Get there early because all these restaurants are tiny, have tiny kitchens and therefor slow turn over for tables. They also run out of food sometimes. I went to Squidos and their huge seafood sampler thing ( I can't remember the name) was sold out so we got stuck with our 2nd or 3rd choice. Wasn't worth the wait.

4. Re: 6 Popular Restaurants in El Nido!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 12, 2014