We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daily Budget.

Daegu, South Korea
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Daily Budget.

Hello,

I have a couple of questions, how much would you recommend taking for a 9 day trip to El Nido.

I have prepaid the accommodation and the buses from PPS to El Nido and back. I am travelling with my partner, we like to take boat trips, each three meals a day (mid range restaurants) and we don't drink too much. Maybe hire a scooter, paddleboard etc. We are going in mid August if that makes a difference. How much would you take to cover these expenses?

How would you take the money? I understand that there are no ATM's and my hotel does not provide safety deposit boxes.

TIA

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,034 posts
1,837 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daily Budget.

Here is a budget guide which you can find under Top Questions

to the right------->

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294256-i9213-k…

Tommo

2. Re: Daily Budget.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 04, 2014