We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from port barton to el nido by boat

Tel Aviv, Israel
8 posts
Save Topic
from port barton to el nido by boat

hi everyone,

does someone knows how can i get from port barton to el nido by boat?

does it possible to get from thelma & toby to el nido by boat directly? how much should it cost?

thanks a lot,

tal

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: from port barton to el nido by boat

some info here near bottom of link travel-philippines.com/locations/palawan/4-p…

Tel Aviv, Israel
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: from port barton to el nido by boat

hi,

thanks for your reply.

i already read that guide, but i'm looking for more details and information. the guide specified only that there is a boat that leaves port barton around 6 am. is there other boat later in the day?

how much it cost to hire a private boat (for 2) to take us to el nido?

hope someone has that information and can share it with me,

thanks again.

tak

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,101 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from port barton to el nido by boat

Fr travellers who I met in Negros, for a boat with passenger capacity of 4(excluding the crew), private boat was 5000. Have never done it personally.

Mentioned in this post
Negros Island
Negros Island
Visayas, Philippines
4. Re: from port barton to el nido by boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2014