We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flower Island AND Island Hopping (Trip ABCD etc. Lagoons)?

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Flower Island AND Island Hopping (Trip ABCD etc. Lagoons)?

Hi!

Has anyone ever attempted to stay on Flower Island and try to do the island hopping tours frequently mentioned here A-D (secret beach, big lagoon, small lagoon, cathedral cave etc.)?

If so, was it super pricey? Was it difficult to do?

At this time I've made a reservation at Calle Hamma in El Nido and one at Flower Island. Flower island itself seems really lovely and the resort has good reviews. I've heard food is included although I can't confirm. There's snorkeling and a nice beach right there. Only problem is it's on the opposite side of El Nido from Maniloc island and the island hopping tours.

On the other hand, the only thing left to book in El Nido was in Calle Hama. Much cheaper, decent reviews, but nowhere near the amenities of flower island. A big plus is that it's near the Art Cafe where most of the island hopping tours can be arranged and there are lots of restaurants around.

I'd love to hear some opinions on this...

1. Re: Flower Island AND Island Hopping (Trip ABCD etc. Lagoons)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 23, 2014