We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
925 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

...so examples of prices for starter, main dish, drink, beer in El Nido ? Are there many restaurants around to have a sufficient choice for every evening ? Is it more or less expansive then in restaurants and bars in White Beach on Boracay ? Are there also happy hours so common like in Boracay ? ;)

And last question - of course there are shops with water, , chocolates, beer, spirits in El Nido ?

thanks

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
925 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

any help ?

Palawan Island...
Level Contributor
71 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

there are definitely plenty of restaurants and bars in El Nido. i haven't been to Boracay but i'm sure it's much cheaper or less expensive. there are plenty to choose. from filipino cuisine, european, american, etc. you can search here at trip advisor for El Nido restaurants. it's more fun in el nido

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,337 posts
1,910 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

Perhaps check El Nido Restaurants websites for a guide to prices. restaurants are listed on this forum. Generally anywhere from 200-400 Php at a restaurant for a main meal.

Tommo

4. Re: range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, December 20, 2012
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,498 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

figure the same prices as Boracay more or less and add in 10% for your budget.

philippines
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

hi, i have been reading up, and your comments are quite interesting and credible. May i get your comment on the food price of Altrove? How much for a meal there, lets say a pizza and beer -P300?

I am doing a budget for a trip, so any info will be very helpful. Thank you.

7. Re: range of prices in restaurants and bars in El Nido

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 17, 2014