We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,123 posts
1,505 reviews
Save Topic
El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

Here is a great list with photos:

lakwatseradeprimera.com/el-nido-accommodatio…

Tommo

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,123 posts
1,505 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

I prefer to stay in town in Nido but not everyone will. Close to Island Hopping excursions restaurants etc.

I choose the Garnett Hotel which met our requirements and was one street away from the beach. The beach isnt horrible but certainly not the best beach you will encounter.I loved the vibe at El Nido.

I initially stayed at Treetops at Corong Corong but the location was too isolated for me as well as other reasons I wouldnt recommend staying there. Accomodation is native and lovely....but. Feel free to pm me for more information.

Tommo

12. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:03 am, October 09, 2013
13. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

Thank you very much for this information. I shall try to get us to the northern part as 10 minutes of walking is not going to be a problem at all.

15. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

16. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,123 posts
1,505 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

<<hope to co business with maam>\>>

Guessing this is self promotion which is against the rules.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,501 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

To all tourists visiting El Nido: beware of touts lurking in the forum. They are breaking TripAdvisor rules so also do expect that they will break any contract that you will enter with them. I am so sure with that.

19. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

Removed on: 4:03 pm, May 29, 2014
20. Re: El Nido Accommodation Guide:Hotels, Resorts and Cheap Lodges

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:15 am, May 03, 2015