We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Nido Flights

hermosa beach
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
El Nido Flights

Can I depend on getting seats on a flight out of El Nido if I am not staying at one of the fancy resorts? All I can find is that you can only book 5 days in advance. We are looking to leave March 6 for Manila. Is there any way we can secure flights without staying at the resort. I haven't had any luck with the airline itself yet. We would hate to be stuck in Palawan (not really) but we need to meet family in Manila.

Thank you,

Greg

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Nido Flights

why not get the bus /van to pp where u can get flight to manila ,and much cheaper than from el nido

hermosa beach
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Nido Flights

Trying to squeeze the most time we can in El Nido. We are trying to avoid the travel day back to PP.

Puerto Princesa...
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Nido Flights

Sleep on the night time RoRo Bus?

4. Re: El Nido Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 23, 2014