We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Underground River morning of March 3

hermosa beach
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Underground River morning of March 3

I have been trying to get in touch with numerous sources in order to secure two permits for the Underground River on the morning of March 3. The only response I received was that they are sold out until March 9.

Is there a tour that may have spots left for that time slot? We can stay in PP or Sabang on the night of the 2nd, but we need to get to El Nido on March 3. Am I out of luck or can someone help an interested traveller out?

Thank you,

Greg

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,897 posts
1,622 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Underground River morning of March 3

Best to look right under FAQs to check availability with the online booking:

**Underground River Tour-How to book online!**

Tommo:

hermosa beach
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Underground River morning of March 3

I Sent emails with no response and my calls didn't go through.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Underground River morning of March 3

Gregg, I booked through their online booking, but there now appears to be a problem. I just saw they have a countdown on front page, maybe there website has been overwhelmed. Try calling there number again. Hope you get through.

I was lucky enough to get tickets, thanks to Vetus providing there online site here on TA

hermosa beach
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Underground River morning of March 3

Yes. I saw the link. All I have seen is the countdown on their site unfortunately.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Underground River morning of March 3

Gregg, dont know if you have this number 63 48 4342509 , this is the number they provided me with on my eticket. I am going to call them to make sure things are ok, as it now appears no online booking for at least a week

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,418 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Underground River morning of March 3

I would suggest you try and book a morning schedule, the earlier the better. Otherwise, be prepared for a longer waiting time for an afternoon schedule.

7. Re: Underground River morning of March 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 22, 2014