We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EL Nido Miniloc

london
Level Contributor
61 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
EL Nido Miniloc

hi im thinking about going to El Nido Resort Miniloc

for 5days in October/November 2008, we cant really delay our trip till Dec\Jan -- I have read some information about the moonsoons, and to avoid the area... but i would still like to visit...we dont mind if it rains everyday in short burst, but would like to know what its like i.e raining all day non-stop or in short heavy burst? im not asking for a exact forcast...

we would probably be spending most of time kayaking, walking or snorkling, not really into lying on the sun deck for too long.

Thanks in

advanced

bucks
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EL Nido Miniloc

Hi, have been to the philippines and palawan many times. You would be really unlucky to get too many rainy days,by november the monsoon is coming to an end.The rains there would be heavy and usally within the hour it is blue skies all the way again. Its a fantastic place with great people and loads of nice things to see and do.

GO FOR IT!!!

The snorkelling and diving there is amongst the best in the philippines.

Regards

P.S. There are many small resorts all around El Nido that work out a lot cheaper if your on a budget and getting to all the outlying islands is a doddle by either banka or kayak from any of them.Dont feel you have to book in advance especially at that time of year.we usually just turn up and find a place.

Leicester
Level Contributor
455 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EL Nido Miniloc

It shouldn`t be any worse than the occasional heavy shower. Its a fantastic resort, I would book it if I were you, I`m sure you`ll have a great stay there.

3. Re: EL Nido Miniloc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 19, 2009