We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

Please anyone help me, how much po ba ung new rates ng snorkeling and island/beach hopping sa puerto galera,,? sabi po kasi ng kausap kong travel agency nagtaas daw ung rate for almost 100%,. permanent na po ba un? June 8-10, 2012 kasi kame punta puerto, baka ung mataas na rate ay for summer lang, i dont have any idea kasi e, salamat sa sasagot..

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

hi ,this is english forum -so maybe we can help if understand your post ,but you can check this website http://badladz.com/puerto-galera-diving/ for some info and contact them for rates .

Edited: 9:50 am, March 11, 2012
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,492 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

Sa susunod paki post ang tanong mo in ENGLISH kasi marami dito tulad ng mga dayuhan na di nakakaintindi ng TAGALOG pero baka makatulong sayo. Magkano sinabi sayo at ano-ano ang mga kasama daw dun sa mga babayaran mo? 600 pesos/person ang usual rate ng half-day island hopping.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

keg - 600 peso per person ? i read in blog that whole boat good for 20 only costs 1500 peso

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,492 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

That's why I am asking the OP what are the inclusion of the rate because the price is variable to the services being offered.

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

the package i avail only includes snorkeling and island/beach hopping for 350 per head, however when i already paid the downpayment, they informed me that there's a new rates implemented for the said package which is very expensive.. they told me to add another 650 pesos for the package, please give me an idea about the latest rates on snorkeling and island/beach hopping.. the website you gave me was nice but it is more on scuba diving.. tnx..

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

…weebly.com/1/post/2012/03/guide-to-puerto-g… -u can read here about rates -it depends what places u will go how much downpayment did u pay? and what agent /tour .

7. Re: What is the 2012 rates for snorkeling and island hopping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, June 18, 2013