We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

Bacolod, Philippines
Level Contributor
200 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

Help!!!!!!

Can someone give me the cheapest accommodation in Puerto galera?

also, what is the area in PG which has the liveliest nightlife?

Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Galera
Puerto Galera
Mindoro, Philippines
marikina city
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

i have only been to white beach. been there twice. it actually depends if ur like a group, or a couple. most of the rooms there are good for 4-6 pax. nautillus inn charges around 1200 per day. sherills inn i guess charges the same, off peak naman ata ngaun e, i remember, the caretaker at nautillus inn told us that during off peak the rates go down by as much as 40%!

nightlifes pretty fine at white beach. dont forget ur shot of the very famous "mindoro sling!"

pasig,philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

oh my god! you have to try south of the border resort, its one of the cheapest resort at PG, i guess its the cheapest! hehehe, my friends and i went there last 25 of may and we stayed there for 4days/3nights...we got the hotel room for only 900php, see that?! its so so mura talaga, yun nga lang naka electricfan ka, but i think its okay, since ang importante e may matulugan ka diba...try mo...

manila
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

my freinds and i are also planing to go to puerto this weekend. im was surprised to find out that the places where we used to stay at every summer really incresed their rates..if i remeber corectly we used to be charged 800/room good for 4 but now they are charging 3500..i think its too much considering its not bora. does anyone of you have any contact numbers for cheap places in puerto?? nid help pls...

pasig,philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

good thing im still online, i have a contact on south of the border resort, im in a computer shop right now so i dont have the calling card here in my pocket, just text me nalang ang i will send you the # of our kakilala in that resort...0915-741-1928...good luck!!!

Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

the Inn's yah'll talked about, is there a lot of people around the area? I wana go to Puerto, at a cheap price .. I'd go to bora but I dont wana deal with the sea of people, i wana just chill.. no nightlife.

pasig,philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

thats the point, hehehehhe, dont wana dive in a sea of crowd too. thats why we chose south of the border resort...walang maxadong tao dun, hindi magulo

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

we didn't see a sea of people in boracay when we went there 1st week of feb this year. old local folks would say yes, 10 years ago, the beach would get really crowded esp during summer time. not anymore though. they say during holy week or a week before and after that, more people do troop to bora, but not as many you would have to "deal" with them. i think there would still be areas, northernmost particularly, that would practically be yours. you can have your meals at your resort if you don't want to go to the middle where the crowd and the nightlife would likely be.

just suggesting don't go to pg instead just because you don't think you'll have your own little private space in boracay. you will.

anyway, pg or bora it is, happy vacation!

Manila
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

hello pandemic..sa south of border resort ok naman ba ang facilities? beach front ba sya? ung rooms hindi ba malamok? heheh ung isang friend ko ksi may pinuntahang beach sa galera super lamok daw yung room na napunta sa kanya

Hong Kong
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

Pandemic,

Would love to get your contacts in PG. I live in Hong Kong and will be taking at least 3 days to stay in PG and I was wondering if you can pass me that contact where you stayed. I'd love to text, but it might be expensive on your side to text back so can you send me an email at pete.vicente@gmail.com.

Oh, by the way, what are the types of activities you can do there? Heard that there's the beach, nightlife, the beach, snorkling, the beach and more beach :)

Mentioned in this post
mandaluyong
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheapest accommodations in Puerto Galera! I NEED help

ako din penge contact pls.. ann_aquino03@yahoo.com