We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

HK
2 posts
Save Topic
is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

I have seen a seaplane landing near PG/Lalaguna in Philippines. Is there an operator that flies from Manila to PG? What is the name and contact details.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

No there's none. I'm planning to go to Puerto Galera my self but the only way from manila is to get a bus to Batagas Pier and from there take a short ferry ride

Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

You can fly Asian Spirit to San Jose on Oriental Mindoro, but you are still quite far from Puerta Galera and will need to take a several hour bus trip.

There are probably private plane charters that can fly into PG, but it would be pricey and I am not aware of the companies. You may try contacting SEA Air directly and they may have recommendations.

Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

I cant remember the name of the company exactly but a few years ago I took a seaplane flight from Subic and the pilot told me he did charter trips to Manila, PG etc. It was something like Subic Seaplane, maybe try and google it.

Ottawa,Canada
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

sounds like a business opportunity for someone

Rob

HK
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

thanks to all those who have replied...I appreciate it ! I have done the road trip from Manila to batangas so many times now I can almost tell where every pot hole and bump is in the road! Anythinng other than that trip has to be investigated !

FSGS (Fenwick Street Golf Society)

PS: For those of you who know hong kong you will know what famous watering hole is located in Fenwick St!

Sharnbrook
Level Contributor
56 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

You can fly from Manila to PG by chartering a seaplane from Subic Seaplane. Obviously if you share the charter with others the price will come down. You would have to contact them direct as the price will vary depending on your travel requirements. Here is the link

www.seaplane-philippines.com/finding_us.php

Pismo Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

At the El Galleon/Asia Divers website they tell you about helo and sea plane service. It is quite expensive though.

8. Re: is there an air service from Manila to Puerto Gallera?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 29, 2009