We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jewellery

ireland
Level Contributor
554 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
jewellery

hi im going to philippines for 4 weeks in march.

i have a jewellery shop in ireland and im looking for some jewellery manufactures for silver,gold and diamonds any help would be appreceted.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
111 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jewellery

Check out Distinction Jewelry and Central Jewelry both in "The Jewelry" of the Greenhills shopping center. Stardust is also in the same shopping complex but in a different area. You can ask Distinction for the location of Stardust because the owners are sisters. While you're in Greenhills, go to the "Tiangge" of Bazaar area and check out the numerous jewelry stalls selling pearls and other jewelry.

Hope this helps.

Cainta, Rizal
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: jewellery

A year ago we bought a used car from a jewelry manufacturer in Caloocan City, If I remember it right the name of her company is "Fersal Jewelry"

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
11,717 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jewellery

Hello

If you don't mind on selling used jewellery, you should go around some of the many pawn shops in the Philippines. There are many bargains to be had.

My ex wife buys used jewellery every trip. Her best result was a few years ago, when she bought a diamond bracelet in a pawn shop for the equivalent of aud $1,000. Back home in Australia, it was valued at aud $7,000.

Regards: Jim Sibbick

4. Re: jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:42 am, October 19, 2014