We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Pottsville...
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
36 helpful votes
Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Am looking at a 17 day to Grand Japan with Qantas Airways, through Inspiring Vacations. Has anyone done any tours with Inspiring Vacations? I am unable to find any reviews of actual tours that have been done, all tours reviewed arê the planned tours and how good the booking process is, but nothing from anyone who has completed a tour. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Tobishima Island
Sightseeing Tours
Daiichi Kotsu
Sightseeing Tours
Japan Wonder Travel
Historical & Heritage Tours
28 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5,871 posts
13 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

I think there is no better tool than Google search, but then you'd have to take things with a grain of salt when you hit upon some information.

https:/…inspiringvacations.com.au

If you can use the internet and post questions on Tripadvisor, I don't see why you don't organize your own trip to Japan.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
62,236 posts
66 reviews
149 helpful votes
2. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

www.japan-guide.com is a great site for travel planning. The site also has suggested itineraries.

Pottsville...
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
36 helpful votes
3. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Thanks for your suggestion but that is the site I looked at and only one person had actually done the trip. Yes I know I could organise my own trip, been there ,done that - this organized trip I felt would be easier, easy is good, with the language barrier being a bit of a hinderance. And it is exactly where we would like to go.

I will give it more thought.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
14 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

I agree. This trip looks great value with a terrific itinerary.

Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

I`m with you chrissy, lots of good reviews about bookings but limited reviews of post travel trips . A few trip cancellations and just a couple of finished tours.Comparing other similar tours and their itineraries this company is certainly ultra competitive. I`m still looking and will post some more comments when i find out more info. If anyone has a good link of reviews other than the one posted as above, it would be appreciated.

Adelaide, Australia
2 posts
1 review
6. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Hello can i ask if you have had any replies as yet? We are also looking at this trip to japan in November.Unsure about the company too.

Pottsville...
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
36 helpful votes
7. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Viveca W - no replies yet. Perhaps only those with complaints do reviews? IF Anyone out there has actually done and "Inspiring Vacations to Japan" tour please let us know how it went.

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
8. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Hi,

I agree that it's VERY concerning as all reviews are about thew booking process and not actual trips! I have heard BAD things about this company and apparently it is associated with 'Nexus Holidays'... Look up their reviews-not good at all!

Cheap tours, but then they take you to certain places and make you spend your money on expensive additional activities and also on tacky tourist shops (jade factory, silk factory etc),

Also very concerning that their FB page only started in March 2018 and that the reviews on Trust pilot suddenly started in May 2018 and have been daily since!

Lennox Head...
1 post
9. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Thanks for the tips. The tours are cut price but that is not enough considering you are locked in once you book.

Launceston
Level Contributor
9 posts
180 reviews
123 helpful votes
10. Re: Inspiring Vacations to Japan

Hi Chrissy.... "me too" ha ha........can't find out much detail about Inspiring Vacations or any feedback about their "India 17 days tour". Very frustrating and concerning. Just a lot of travellers like myself looking for answers. Shame as the tour reads and is priced very well.

Cheers, Phil

Reply to: Inspiring Vacations to Japan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted