We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road trip Bandar Lampung- Kerinci-Padang-Bengkulu-Bandari La

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
71 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Road trip Bandar Lampung- Kerinci-Padang-Bengkulu-Bandari La

Dear trip advisor friends,

We are planning a road trip in September 2012 from Jakartha to southern Sumathra. Though i don't have any experience in the region, I studied the map and roughly made an itinerary.

Bandar Lampung-Merapi-Batu Kuning-Karanjaya-Rawasulu - PalauPunjamg

return

Padang-Bengkulu-Sukuraja-Wonosobo--Bandar Lampung

i am not aware whether this is practical. Your kind informative contribution is requested on the following.

Whether practical, distance, interesting locations, points of breaking journey, accommodation, Kerinci national park, any other interests, alternate itineraries.

Our main interests are forests, nature, fauna and flora, scenic beauty, culture.

Your kind corporation is very highly appreciated

Giri

1. Re: Road trip Bandar Lampung- Kerinci-Padang-Bengkulu-Bandari La

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sumatra