We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

Nienburg...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

Hi there,

does anyone has a good contact for Visa extension (Has to be reliable, I have got the social visa and my mate visa on arrival in case it matters) How much does it cost ? I heard it is way cheaper then in Bali.

The other thing is we need to rent Scooters with a Surf-rack. to get to Pacitan. Contact and Prices ?

Thanks a lot

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Malang, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
3,134 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

Sorry I don't have any contact for visa extension, maybe you can use local travel agent in Yogya to do that for you. BTW Visa on Arrival is not extendable.

Scooter with surf-rack is not common in Yogyakarta, I don't think you will find one.

Edited: 3:09 am, January 29, 2014
Nienburg...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

Yeah sorry I meant a travel agent or who ever to extent my visa. I dont wanna do it by my own. What do you mean. You are able to extent the visa on arrival once legally so 30days.I do it all the time in Bali.

This is why i ask for an info for scooters. Maybe somebody does know a place.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Malang, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
3,134 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

Ah sorry, it can be extended 1 time for another 30 days. You can go to any travel agent in Yogya, they will be able to do the paperwork for visa extensions.

For scooters, again I have never seen any in Yogya with surf rack. Yogya is different from Bali, it's not the place to go for surfing therefore no one has the idea to rent that kind of scooter.

Nienburg...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

yeah I know it just the closed airport to get down to Pacitan. We could get picked up but we wanna have scooters to get on trips beside of Pacitan. I will check it out in Yogja. In case I will find it I will posted it.

5. Re: Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, February 11, 2014
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
51,751 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

post # 5 - spam

7. Re: Visa extension and Scooter with Surf-rack rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Yogyakarta