We are considering the following day-trip:
- very early in the morning: leaving from Yogya, with private car;
- morning: visiting the main attractions in Solo;
- mid-day: car transfer to the temples area, further east;
- afternoon: visiting Candi Sukuh and Candi Cetho (which order?);
- evening: back to Yogya by car.
Yes. I know that Solo would deserve more time. But I have few time. And as far as I know the above mentioned temples are nice but don't require a great amount of time as - let's say - Borobudur and Prambanan in Yogya.
Is my schedule doable?
If yes: would it be better or worse doing it on a Sunday? Less traffic or more traffic and more crowded temples?